The Tabilis Elementum Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver arrives

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty You don't have to rush...

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 am

Stein stumbled into the cafeteria after Silver and was immediately taken aback by the size and luxury of the cafeteria. The school might not have had much of a welcoming committee, but this place was nice.
He went up to a counter and ordered some coffee, black. All that sugar and cream dilutes the caffeine. And cream and sugar is for weaklings. Stein sat down at one of the many tables and waited for Silver, still taking in the fancy decorations. He found it hard to believe that he would get to eat here every day.

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Breakfast

Post  Tess4574 Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:46 am

Though she knew it was some time in the afternoon, Silver simply got herself a bagel and cream cheese. She sat with Stein even though she wasn't very fond of him due to how they met in the first place. She figured she had to atleast try and be his friend though since he did help her find a way to get to their dorms..
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Yay caffeine!

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:06 am

Stein smiled a little when Silver sat next to him at the cafeteria table. At first Silver came off as annoying and obnoxiously cheerful, but she actually wasn't that bad to hang around with. He decided that he wouldn't mind too much if they became friends.

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Finally

Post  Tess4574 Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:13 am

Silver didn't look at him while she ate. She had a thing about eating in front of people, it made her feel like they were staring or something.. She finished quickly, wanting to get to her dorm and meet her dorm mate, maybe even sleep a little.. She glanced at Stein, who was drinking his coffee. Then she went to find Professor Uranium.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty ...

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Stein chugged down the rest of his coffee and recycled the paper cup. The effects seemed to set in immediately. It felt great to not be tired for once. He grabbed his suitcase and followed Silver out of the cafeteria, wondering why she was so unfriendly all of a sudden. It didn't make any sense. And, if Silver wasn't being friendly, that meant he would have to. And being friendly is hard and confusing.
"For some reason, I enjoy your company, so I'd rather you didn't just leave me in the cafeteria alone to trip over things and walk into walls like an idiot. You're going to get Professor Uranium, right? Because I think her classroom is the other direction."

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Oh

Post  DessyS Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:14 pm

After showing the children the cafeteria, Prof Uranium remembered some last minute paperwork she needed to complete before the school year began. 'I do hope I get them done in time, let's see I believe they're in my office, or maybe my classroom.' Before leaving the area completely, she said good bye to the children (whom were busy so she doesn't think they heard her). Since her classroom was closer than her office, she decided to check by there first and possibly tidy up some last minute things.
DessyS
DessyS

http://dessys.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Was that supposed to be nice?

Post  Tess4574 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:34 pm

Silver stopped and turned to Stein, slightly surprised by his attempt at being friendly. "Umm....You enjoy my company?" she asked, cocking her head in confusion. "Oh uh...Right" she said remembering she had went to find the Professor. She started walking the opposite direction, slightly embarrassed by how surprised she was at his statement. Though, no one ever enjoyed her company before...
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Really?

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Stein raised an eyebrow in disbelief.
"Why does that surprise you?"
Silver seemed like the kind of person who would have tons of friends, and as she was walking down the hall, they would all say hello to her but she would ignore them because she was so popular she didn't even care and-- He stopped his bizarre mental rant narrowly before almost walking into a pole that divided some double doors in the hall. Damn depth perception.

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty no reason..

Post  Tess4574 Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Silver blushed and kept her eyes looking at the floor "I just...People don't normally like me because I try to be nice to everyone and well...That seems to annoy people...." she turned and hurried back to him when he almost ran into a pole, making sure he was ok. Here um...Ill walk on your good side and keep you from running into anything" she decided, taking her place beside him.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty That was embarrassing.

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Stein smiled. "Thanks."
He usually didn't like getting help from people, but Silver was so eager to help anyone and everyone that he couldn't really say no without feeling like some kind of monster for crushing her happiness.
"Really? That's surprising. Don't people usually prefer nice people? Especially people like you, Miss Perky. You're the nicest person I've met at this surprisingly empty school so far." He had only met two people so far.

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Miss perky

Post  Tess4574 Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Silver pouted "Don't call me that," she complained with a slight smile. She shrugged "I guess I am not the right type of nice or something.." she mumbled. She walked close enough to him that their hands occasionally brushed. She glanced over at him and noticed his hair seemed to be, glowing slightly. "Wow....Your hair is cool!" she said happily, then blushed, turning away, embarrassed by her outburst.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Compliment denied.

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Stein self-consciously touched his hair, as if he was trying to cover it up.
"Trust me, it's not cool, especially when you're trying to sleep. It's like a nightlight, but terrible and irritating."

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty oops...

Post  Tess4574 Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:20 pm

She looked away still, feeling stupid for saying anything. She stayed silent as they walked. She was actually afraid to speak, thinking she would make him mad at her or something.. She accidentally brushed against him again "sorry!" she said quickly, looking around, pretending to be looking for the Professor's room. Though honestly she was just trying to keep from looking at him and saying something stupid again..ugh why was she being so stupid!
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty What?

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Stein studied Silver for a while, trying to figure out why she would talk to him and then randomly switch to totally ignoring him.
"Why do you do that? You're making pleasant conversation and then you just stop talking, like you're afraid or something. I have a tendency to set things on fire, but I can control it. It's not like I'm leaving some arson trail behind us like Hansel and Gretel except slightly more dangerous, so there's no reason to be afraid to say anything to me. I'm not some axe murderer who--"
...Shutting up now.

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty o-o

Post  Tess4574 Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Silver kept walking, though she was listening to what he was saying. A small smirk came to her face. "I'm sorry...When I feel I say something stupid, I will become silent out of embarrassment...." she said softly. "I don't think you're going to hurt me or anything" she added quickly. "Its just an instinct..I can't control it"
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Okay then.

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:44 pm

"...Okay. But I don't think you've said anything unintelligent yet, just so you know."
They came to another door and Stein let Silver go through first to give him time to figure out where he actually was in relation to the door. Depth perception is usually taken for granted by most people.

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty target spotted!

Post  Tess4574 Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Silver walked into the room and was happy to see she had found Professor Uranium. "um...I hope I am not interrupting anything..." she said softly from the entrance. She waited for a reply before going any further into the classroom.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Oh

Post  DessyS Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:33 am

"Oh" Prof. Uranium slightly jumped when Silver spoke since her back was to the door. "No sweetie you're not interrupting anything, I suddenly remembered some last minute paper work I needed to fill out, but it doesn't seem to be here. Must be in my office... Ah but let me show you to your rooms so you can get ready for the new school year. This way." She said as she walked out the door and in the direction of the dormitories.
DessyS
DessyS

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty YAY DORMS!

Post  Tess4574 Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Silver smiled wide as she followed Professor Uranium out of her classroom. She took Stein's hand as she left so she could make sure he didn't get left behind or run into anything.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Fine.

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:03 am

Stein was going to let go of her hand and say something in protest, but he didn't want to freak Silver out again.
"Silver, why are you so excited for school? I don't get it." He was dreading the huge pileup of homework and studying that usually came with the new school year.

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Why not?

Post  Tess4574 Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Silver walked along backwards now as Stein spoke to her "I dunno...I hope to start new here...You know, actually have friends" she said honestly, looking back to the Professor as they followed her.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty I don't say "friends" because I'm "cool"

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:28 pm

(Sorry for any grammar errors, I'm posting from my droid)
Stein wasn't sure if he should bring up that Silver was still holding his hand. He was still trying to figure out why someone like her wouldn't have any friends. Whatever the reason, he could see that Silver was really excited for that to change this year, and he didn't want her to be totally lonely.
"If you don't make other friends, we could... hang out, or something, I wouldn't mind."

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Friends?

Post  Tess4574 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:25 am

Silver stopped and turned to him again. Her eyes were wide with surprise as she looked at him. "R-really?" she asked shyly, squeezing his hand slightly as she did. She wouldn't have guessed that out of everyone in the school, Stein would offer to be her friend.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Here we are

Post  DessyS Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 am

After a few minutes of walking, the three of them reached a set of stairs. 'I was just fine earlier today, but it seems I should not walk much longer. Oh well, my own fault for ruining my knees as a young one.' Professor Uranium sighed at the thought. "On the third floor is the boys' rooms" She looked at Stein, "They are labeled by letter." She looked at Silver, "The girls rooms are marked by letter as well, except they are on the fourth floor. Is there any assistance needed? (to both children)"
DessyS
DessyS

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty yay dorms!

Post  Tess4574 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Silver shook her head "No I am ok, thank you Professor." she bowed slightly before waving to the her and Stein and heading up the stairs.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver arrives

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum