The Tabilis Elementum Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver arrives

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Silver arrives Empty Silver arrives

Post  Tess4574 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Silver walked into the school nervously. She started down the hall, trying to remember exactly where the man at the office had said the dorms were. She stumbled around for a few minutes before stopping to take a few breaths and try to concentrate. She decided to look around for someone...Anyone, teacher or student, to help direct her the right way. "This is hopeless," she mumbled to herself, laying her bag onto the floor since it was starting to hurt her shoulder.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty Re: Silver arrives

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Stein shambled into the school, exhausted from the flight the night before. Why did this school have to be in such an inconvenient location?! That flight was at least 6 hours long. From a pocket in front of his suitcase, he pulled out a map of the school that he had printed off the internet beforehand. So the dorms are just through here? That seems simple enough.

As Stein traveled down the hall to where the dormitories supposedly were, he crashed into a wall and fell down, landing on his suitcase.
"...Depth perception can go to hell."

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess4574 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Silver looked up from the spot she was sitting when she heard a crash. She saw a boy who seemed to have fallen. She got up and hurried over to him "hey are you ok?" She asked him worriedly, offering the stranger her hand. She hoped he didn't hurt himself.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:16 pm

"...Are you okay?"
Stein rolled his eyes and stood up, brushing dust off of his clothes. He made a point not to take Silver's hand. He wasn't sure exactly what he proved by not accepting her help, but he felt like he had accomplished something.
"No, I'm not okay. I'm actually dead."
He bent down and picked up his map and again attempted to locate the dorms.
"Do you have any idea where the dorms are supposed to be? Or do they just expect us to camp out on the football field?"

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty How rude

Post  Tess4574 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Silver didn't answer him. Instead she crossed her arms angered by his rudeness. "No I don't know either..That's what I was hoping you would know," she said finally, picking up her own luggage. She took a deep breath and stood, smiling halfheartedly. She was not about to let a rude boy ruin her first day in her new school. "Maybe we can look together.." the words felt like poison as she spoke them reluctantly. She wasn't so sure she wanted to be around this boy any longer than needed...But he had a map, unlike her, so she needed his help..for now anyway.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Tess4574 wrote:"Maybe we can look together.."
Stein raised an eyebrow, surprised that she wanted to help him. On any other day, he would try to at least make something resembling pleasant conversation, but today he barely had enough energy to talk. He could have slept on the plane, but there were other people also on the airplane. Watching him sleep. Disgusting.
"Sure. So, it looks like we should go this way, but this map seems to be outdated. Because this school hates sleep." Stein replied, yawning. "So it looks like we'll have to locate them on our own."

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty SUCCESS!

Post  Tess4574 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Silver smiled at the fact he wasn't being SUCH a jerk now. "Ok," she said, turning to look around for a clue of where to go.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Stein looked around, not finding any signs that pointed to where the dorms were. Didn't this school care about its new students? He figured a school like this didn't get many new students.
"We could try this hallway to the left. It's the least bleak looking." He stepped towards the doors and motioned for Silver to follow. "...Would you mind staying to my right? So I can see you without having to attempt to turn my head 180 degrees." He hated asking this, but he hated not being able to see who he was talking to more.

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty ok?

Post  Tess4574 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Silver gave him a confused look, but then noticed his eye for the first time. "oh, yeah sure" she said, moving to his right. "Good?" she asked sweetly, smiling at him awkwardly. "I am Silver by the way," she added, feeling rude for not introducing herself earlier. But then again, he was not exactly polite himself.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Stein smiled back, glad that she wasn't trying to pry and find out exactly how he lost his eye. Because he had no intention of ever telling anyone.
"That's fine. ...Thanks."
"Unfortunately, my name is Einsteinium. I would prefer to be called Stein. Please." His utter loathing for his name was obvious in his tone of voice.

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty To the Rescue

Post  DessyS Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Professor Uranium was walking back from her office, deciding she needed a good walk around the school before many of the students got there. As she rounded a corner she saw 2 students walking here direction looking as though they just met.
DessyS
DessyS

http://dessys.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty stein it is :)

Post  Tess4574 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Silver smiled "ok, Stein it is than. Nice to meet you" she said sticking her hand out to him. She turned and noticed a woman standing in the hallway a bit away. "Hey! Let's go ask her for help, she looks as if she'd have some idea where things are in this school!"
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty We're saved!

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Stein shook her hand awkwardly.
"Yeah. You too."
He turned to face the direction that Silver was facing and noticed Professor Uranium.
"So this school does have employees. Finally." He was excited to find his dorm and sleep. Or maybe drink some coffee. Anything to make him less tired. Stein let Silver talk to the professor because he was horrible at talking to people, as Silver might have noticed.

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty Hello there

Post  Tess4574 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:53 pm

Silver went up to the woman and smiled warmly "Hi! My name is Silver and this is Stein, were new to the school and are looking for the dorms, could you please show us where they are?" she asked sweetly. She was always polite since she knew if she wasn't, it would bite her in the butt later.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty Hello Dears

Post  DessyS Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Prof Uranium smiled at the politeness from the female. "Yes sweet heart of course I can help, I am Professor Uranium and I teach Chemistry Theory. I do believe you are the first students to arrive, so welcome. I thought we had the signs up already tut tut I guess we'll have to fix that. But for now I shall show you the way." She starts down the hall in the direction from hence they came.
DessyS
DessyS

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty SLEEP.

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 pm

"Thank you." It always paid to at least try to be polite to your elders, no matter how tired you are or how exceedingly heavy your suitcase was. And it was exceedingly heavy. Obscenely heavy. Suitcases this heavy should be outlawed. Stein followed Silver and Professor Uranium, looking around for a cafeteria, a student store, or anywhere else he could get caffeine.

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty Oh

Post  DessyS Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:13 pm

"You're welcome darling. Ah... I just thought, do you know which dorms you were assigned? That would be most helpful in identifying our destination." She noted that Stein was searching for something. "What are you looking for, besides the place to rest your luggage?"
DessyS
DessyS

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty Unprepared

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Stein glanced at Silver, confused. Were they supposed to know which dorms they were assigned?
"I was just looking for the cafeteria. Or anywhere else I could acquire caffeine." He yawned again, excited to finally get some sleep.

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty Dorm please?

Post  Tess4574 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Silver hadn't noticed Stein looking at her due to her looking around in her bag. She pulled out a piece of paper and looked at it. "I am in the girls dorm of course, room 4A." She said to Professor Uranium politely. "Did you not get a paper in the mail with the info on it?" she asked, turning to Stein curiously.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Stein facepalmed and started rifling through his bag. "Right, that. I completely forgot I had that."
After locating the paper, he read off his dorm assignments. "Boys dorm, room 3C. ...I won't have to share with anyone, right?" Due to the fact that his hair had a tendency to glow, he was not usually liked by his roommates who were kept awake by it.

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty Caffine it is

Post  DessyS Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Prof. Uranium thought for a second, thinking of the layout of the school. "Honestly sweetie, I don't know if you'll be sharing a room or not, I don't get to make those decisions. I'm sure if a problem arises things can be worked out. Now, would you children like to stop by the rooms first or the cafeteria?"
DessyS
DessyS

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty fooood~

Post  Tess4574 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Silver opened her mouth to reply, only to be interrupted by a loud growl from her stomach that made her blush. "On second thought..I could use something to eat..." she admitted, clenching her stomach. Oh she could go for some food right about now. She smiled at Professor Uranium and then at Stein "cafeteria ok with you?" she asked.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty post, why so short?

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Stein shrugged.
"Anything you want to do is fine. Unless it involves dying, that doesn't sound like something I would enjoy."

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty Caffine it is

Post  DessyS Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Prof. Uranium chuckled at Stein's remark. "Then I do believe we'll go to the cafeteria for some nourishment." A few yards away was the double doors to the cafeteria. "Here we are," she said as she opened the doors.
DessyS
DessyS

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives Empty OK!

Post  Tess4574 Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:17 am

Silver followed the Professor happily, ready for some food after a straight 5 hour drive her with her obnoxious parents... She smiled at Stein "well come on mister grumpy~ let's get you some coffee~" she said playfully as she headed through the doors.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum