The Tabilis Elementum Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver arrives

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Silver arrives - Page 3 Empty Why not?

Post  Tess4574 Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Silver walked along backwards now as Stein spoke to her "I dunno...I hope to start new here...You know, actually have friends" she said honestly, looking back to the Professor as they followed her.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 3 Empty I don't say "friends" because I'm "cool"

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:28 pm

(Sorry for any grammar errors, I'm posting from my droid)
Stein wasn't sure if he should bring up that Silver was still holding his hand. He was still trying to figure out why someone like her wouldn't have any friends. Whatever the reason, he could see that Silver was really excited for that to change this year, and he didn't want her to be totally lonely.
"If you don't make other friends, we could... hang out, or something, I wouldn't mind."

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 3 Empty Friends?

Post  Tess4574 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:25 am

Silver stopped and turned to him again. Her eyes were wide with surprise as she looked at him. "R-really?" she asked shyly, squeezing his hand slightly as she did. She wouldn't have guessed that out of everyone in the school, Stein would offer to be her friend.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 3 Empty Here we are

Post  DessyS Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 am

After a few minutes of walking, the three of them reached a set of stairs. 'I was just fine earlier today, but it seems I should not walk much longer. Oh well, my own fault for ruining my knees as a young one.' Professor Uranium sighed at the thought. "On the third floor is the boys' rooms" She looked at Stein, "They are labeled by letter." She looked at Silver, "The girls rooms are marked by letter as well, except they are on the fourth floor. Is there any assistance needed? (to both children)"
DessyS
DessyS

http://dessys.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 3 Empty yay dorms!

Post  Tess4574 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Silver shook her head "No I am ok, thank you Professor." she bowed slightly before waving to the her and Stein and heading up the stairs.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 3 Empty Sorry for neglectin' the TEA OTL

Post  Enviern (Is Awesome) Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Stein nodded to Professor Uranium and journeyed up the stairs.
"I think I can find it, thanks for the offer, though. ...Silver, need help with your bags?"

Enviern (Is Awesome)

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 3 Empty Silver

Post  Tess4574 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Silver blinked as Stein offered his help. She turned and smiled, shaking her head "It's ok, there isn't much except this one bag so I got it," she said nonchalantly. They reached the third floor and she knew she would have to say goodbye to Stein now, at least for awhile. "Well, guess I will see you around," she said, a hint of sadness in her voice. She nodded to him and turned to walk up to the fourth floor.
Tess4574
Tess4574

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 3 Empty Hmm

Post  DessyS Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Glad to see the children willing to journey on their own, Professor Uranium left to finish the paper work while sitting for some much needed rest. Unfortunately although age brought wisdom and experience, it also brought pain and forgetfulness.
DessyS
DessyS

http://dessys.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Silver arrives - Page 3 Empty Re: Silver arrives

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum